What is Gwinear Gwithian Sustainable Community Fund?
GGSCF Ltd is a Charitable Company (registration number 1155879), created for the purpose of delivering cash for projects (community benefit), to the community (comprising the parish of Gwinear Gwithian). This benefit will be distributed through a fund to which members and groups from the community can apply
The fund is for the benefit of the Community
Any not for profit organisation (except those with sole political or religious purposes) based in and for the benefit of people in the eligible geographical areas including:
- Registered charities
- Voluntary Groups
- Community Groups
- Friends Associations
Are eligible to apply for funding.
Preference will be given to first time applicants, and projects that:
- Involve young people;
- promote social inclusion;
- demonstrate innovation or best practice;
- lever in contributions from other sources;
- add value or new dimensions to existing sustainability projects; and/or
- have little access to alternative public funding; and/or
- bring organisations or communities together to tackle problems or promote new ideas
Click on the contact/apply tab above to get in touch and find out more.
CLOSING DATE. Completed applications for the next round of funding need to be received by 30th November 2021